The Collection of Personal Information
It is necessary for us to collect certain kinds of information from you so that we can provide you with an efficient, seamless experience on our website. These data include:
- Basic contact information;
- Any relevant billing information;
- Account information for verification;
- The history of your association with the company, including your order history;
- Any email address you wish to provide us for future contact;
- Location-specific data and cookies.
Your IP address, type of computer, type of operating system, and other similar data about your computer are collected automatically when you log into the website. Such information makes troubleshooting easier and swifter and allows accurate order confirmation.
The Use of Personal Information
We only use the information for necessary tasks related to your association with the company. Such tasks include:
- The fulfillment and confirmation of orders;
- The presenting of product descriptions;
- The answering of customer service requests;
- The administration of your account;
- The answering of all questions and concerns entered through the website.
The Protection of Your Data
Your personal information must be protected, which is why we encrypt all communications between you and our company. We use only the latest incarnation of secure socket-layer, or SSL, technology to protect you and your personal information. After receipt of your information, we safeguard it with equally cutting-edge software and hardware that conforms to the general high standards of the industry.
The Sharing of Information
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are tiny text files that help our systems collect browsing data. By studying the browsing patterns of both you and others, we can keep abreast of the latest trends in product preference and deliver the items our customers most want. Cookies do not collect or distribute personal information